Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Scariest Day Of My Life


This week in the Bay Of Islands we had a tsunami alert. We had to walk up a steep hill then we all sat down. I learnt that when a tsunami is going to happen it is best for you go to a high place. When I heard the alarm I started to freak out also started to get confused, because I didn’t know what was going to happen. I also  saw some people crying so I started to freak out evermore.


Also some people did a quiz with Gina when we got to the top but I just sat down and talked to my friends. Also some people got picked up by their parents, then some people went and got our bags and also brought us some water bottles, if needed. When we got our bags there were some people that were giving out free hotdogs. I had one. They we spicy but I like spicy so it's fine. When the alarm stopped we all grabbed all of Te Ngahere’s bags and we put them in a van. We walked back to school and also got an ice block. Have you ever been in a tsunami or a tsunami alert?




No comments:

Post a Comment